Shanghai, China (Oct 21, 2022) – Elementis will present its latest innovations for personal care market at the In-cosmetics Asia 2022 from November 1 to 3 in Bangkok, Thailand. As leading industrial expert in natural-based rheology modifiers and antiperspirant actives, Elementis brings creative solutions with more sustainable approaches at booth K71.
New Product Innovations
Based on its unique hectorite technology, Elementis brings two new inspiring solutions to help formulators create more challenging and innovative products.
- BENTONE® LUXE XO is the latest emulsifying gel that enables a variety of different textures from high oil phase to high water phase to easily pass the challenges of high and low temperature stability. It can realize a light-weight water-in-oil emulsion system, bringing an elegant, watery and non-greasy feeling to the skin.
- BENTONE HYDROCLAY™ 2100 is a mineral-originated rheology modifier, which imparts very good suspension control to the water phase of cosmetics. It delivers natural textures like never before. This multi-talent in skin care provides a light skin feel, boosts mild cleansing efficacy and leaves a mattified skin appearance.
New market Concepts
To address the global trends toward “balance between body and soul”, Elementis brings four concept kits to the show.
- The Soul Kit - Throughout a period of social distancing and isolation, mental health and personal wellbeing has become the focus of many consumers. This formulation kit offers home pampering solutions that are not only good for the skin but also the soul.
- The Natural Kit - Keeping sustainability at the heart of what we do, this kit features sustainable formulation concepts that meet today’s consumer trends and the needs of microplastic free and waterless formulations.
- The Cleansing Kit – Specially developed for Asian market, this formulation kit brings clean and freshness from head to toe. New applications of Elementis’ natural-based ingredients in cleansing systems imparts extra stabilities.
- The Color Kit - With masks coming off and the social life rebooting, embrace the new-normal with colorful formulation trends. Explore our new concepts with vibrant colors, excellent wear resistance and optimum coverage for lip, eye and facial makeup.
At the tradeshow, Elementis also showcases the “Watercolor Rose Blush” at the Spotlight-on zone under Make Up section. This almost completely natural cream formula delivers sheer coverage with comfortable wear for a soft-focus look with an ethereal glow. The velvety touch at the fingertip adds a pleasant journey during daily usage.
Click here to download the full news release